Monday, May 11, 2020

San Diego Zoo: Week 1

Good Morning Room X-1!!


I can't tell you what a wonderful Teacher Appreciation Week and Mother's Day Weekend I had. Look at some of the sweet gifts that our wonderful classroom aides gifted me with!


I am so blessed to be a  teacher and I absolutely love my job.

OK CLASS...

This week we are going to visit the zoo!

Follow this link  below to visit your choice;
  1. Baboon Camera 


     2. Penguin Camera 




AND...

In keeping with our theme of Baboon versus penguin, here are a few more resources:

penguin coloring page

Baboon and Friends coloring page


Here is also some San Diego Zoo GAMES


I hope you have fun exploring the San Diego Zoo these next few weeks!
Who will you choose? Baboon or African Penguins?! I can’t wait to see!

<3 Mrs. Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment